Watch the boats drift by from your luxury suite with 360 degree views over the estuary, the neighbouring village and historic town of Fowey. Have a relaxing soak in your round whirlpool bath with luxury Penhaligon’s bath oils overlooking the sea.
The wet room has a steaming GROHE rain shower and big mist free mirrors. Furnished with an exquisite French antique bed with egyptian cotton linen, goose down pillows and art deco style walnut dressing table. Ladies, go on a treasure hunt and find your very own ghd midnight deluxe hairstraighteners and hairdryer in a gold treasure trunk!!!
Wrap yourself in a fluffy bathrobe, curl up on the sofa and enjoy a classic movie from your DVD library on the flat screen Freeview TV. iPod docking station. Chocolates are waiting for you in the room.
Too lazy to drag yourselves out of bed and downstairs for breakfast? Don’t worry! The Upton Girl can deliver your soft boiled duck eggs or delicious banana cake and your morning paper in a picnic hamper to your suite. (An additional £10 per person will be charged).
Hmmm, pass me the sugar, honey!
If you fall in love with your room you can take it Home...
Upton House Booking Terms & Conditions:
Check In/Check Out:
- PLEASE NOTE: Upton House is a small guesthouse, we DO NOT have 24 hour concierge service as found in large hotels. As we do not live on site our check-in time is from 2pm and no later than 6pm. Later check-in cannot be guaranteed.
- Check out is by 11:00.
- Your reservation for the Upton House in Fowey is an advance purchase rate and a credit card is required to charge full pre-payment at the time of booking.
- For cancellations within 7 days of arrival, whilst every effort will be made to re-let the room, guests will be required to pay the full booking cost if the room remains vacant. We are happy to change a date for you if we have availabilities. Please see change of date chapter.
- For all cancellations - if we succeed in re-letting the room for
the whole period we will refund all the monies paid less an administrative
charge of 10%. If we only succeed in re-letting the room for part
of the period booked we shall refund an amount equal to the money
paid by the guest less (1) the rental for the period which is not
re-let and (2) an administrative charge of 10%.
Guests are advised to take out travel insurance.
Changes of Date:
- We may consider a request from a guest to change the dates of the booking, on one occasion, after confirmation has been issued. Agreement will be given subject to all of the following conditions being met: if (1) We have availability for the dates requested;(2) The request is received 8 or more days prior to the commencement of the stay; and (3) The Client pays any additional sums due in respect of any higher prices for the relevant period.
- A minimum 2 nights stay is required for Fridays and Saturdays, 3 nights on bank holiday weekends.
- We accept Cash, Debit & Credit Cards and Amex.
- At certain times there may be a restriction on the minimum number of nights.
- Prices are per room per night and include a wide range of breakfasts
- Upton House is non-smoking throughout.
- Sorry no children or pets.
- We reserve the right to refuse bookings from a) groups of single sex people under the age of 21 and/or b) hen or stag groups.